Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the new AG Gun Belt? Looks pretty nice and only $45 with the purchase of a holster. I plan on ordering the two holster combo, one Cloak Slide OWB and one Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB, and if the belts are good I figure I'd throw one of those in as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't tried the belt but I have 2 of the cloak tuck 2.0's and I love them. The 3.0's look nice. I have however tried the cloak slide and sent it back. It was a bit too "cheap" for my liking. I have a tuck for my xdm and one for my sc. I have already warrantied my daily carry holster and it was replaced no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
@1860Angler I'm looking at doing the same thing. I have two cloak 2.0 now (well 1 left, I sold the other with my xd 9mm when I bought the mod 2 .45 acp)

I was also looking into the belt. If all else fails, I'll just have a good regular belt that'll last awhile for the times I can't carry. I'll be ordering mine tomorrow or Monday

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
77 Posts
@1860Angler I'm looking at doing the same thing. I have two cloak 2.0 now (well 1 left, I sold the other with my xd 9mm when I bought the mod 2 .45 acp)

I was also looking into the belt. If all else fails, I'll just have a good regular belt that'll last awhile for the times I can't carry. I'll be ordering mine tomorrow or Monday

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Did you guys end up ordering? I'm curious how the process went for you. They have tons of great reviews, but the bad ones are really bad. NOTE: everyone loves the holster, it's the customer service that everyone is complaining about. I too want to order the 3.0 very soon. My personal belief is that the angry customers were just too impatient on their order arriving to their house and they placed them too close to the holiday season. Just curious to see how your experience compares. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had a warranty issue on my 2.0 and tried to call them around the holidays and then sent them an email. I never got an email reply, but instead got an email with a tracking number and about 2 weeks after I sent the email I had a completely new holster minus the shell to include a complete extra set of hardware at my door. I can't complain on the warranty but yes the customer service is a little to be desired but I guess the overall goal was achieved. I guess they figured that I described my issue well enough there was no need to discuss the issue with me and just sent parts. The only problem was I wanted to see about upgrading to a 3.0 but that'll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old post but for anyone interested...I wear an Alien Gear belt daily and I really like it. Its stiff but breaks in well. It stays firm even under the weight of my loaded sp101, which is a fairly heavy gun. I would absolutely recommend it, so much so that I have my brother one as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts