Springfield XD Forum banner

AK47 Bullet Ice Trays

4K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  sourpatch45 
#1 ·
Bullet Ice Cube Tray - AK Ice Tray, AK 47, AK47, AK 47 Gun, AK 47 Bullet, Bullet, Bullets, AK Bullets, AK Bullet, Ice Bullet, Frozen Bullet, Ice Cube Tray, Ice Cube, Ice Cubes, Ice, Ice Tray, Bullet Shaped Ice Cubes, Snow, Cold, Cool, Forzen, Freezen

Freshen up that killer drink with a round from the Bullet Ice Tray! Pour some water into the AK Ice Tray, freeze then enjoy your beverage with a few ice cold Bullets from an AK-47 Gun. Maybe you got an 'acquaintance' coming around for a drink, put a few AK ice bullet rounds in and maybe then he will take you serious!

The AK Ice Bullet Tray comes in two parts, fill one part with water until it reaches the top then place the next half on-top, press down then set in the freezer to create some cool and very realistic looking AK bullets!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice! I want one:cool:

#7 ·
when i saw the title i said, no way can he mean ice trays you put water in, freeze then put in a drink. this thread is gonna be about some jargon i never heard of.

sure enough, its ice cubes for cooling drinks.

to funny.

I have penguin ice cube trays, now ill will have these also for my gun friendly visitors.

#10 ·
Well to get good clear water it takes a bit of work. You need to start with distilled water, and you need to boil that distilled water, once it is done boiling it needs to cool down. Than you need to boil it again, and while it is still warm, NOT boiling hot but warm, pour the water gently into your ice cube tray while trying not to create any bubbles and you should have pretty clear ice cubes.

#18 ·
Mine came in today :)
I haven't yet made any ice, but certainly they came into stock far sooner then the Nov 4th date mentioned; anyone who bought should be getting there's soon

#19 ·
Got mine Saturday......They're pretty worthless.

I've tried to make the Ice bullets about 7 or 8 times already and have only had ONE bullet come out correctly. The rest are broken, or incomplete.

Not only that, but about 2 seconds after you put them in a drink....
...They become less like "Bullets", and more like sharp little Ice Spikes! :shock:

#20 ·
I boiled the water in hopes it would come out clear and just filled just the "bullet" area to the top( not having water coming over and touching the next "bullet")

Looks like you filled the entire thing. Anyways, mine is in the freezer currently, but if I have success I'll post a pic. Either way I wasn't expecting much, but I hope to at least do better then you. ;)

#21 ·
I...just filled just the "bullet" area to the top( not having water coming over and touching the next "bullet") Looks like you filled the entire thing.
Yeah, I tried it a whole buch of different ways (including your way).
They pretty much all came out crappy! :neutral:

I took the pics on the last try, so, I think by that point I was just filling 'em up quickly, and tossing them into the freezer.

They might still be cool for Jello "Shots".............

...I may just end up giving it to my 3 year old daughter for Play-Doh. :twisted:

Good Luck Though (maybe I just got a bad one), and be careful not to swallow one.

#25 ·
I like how the mould is kinda shaped like an AK mag.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.