Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to stock up on magazines for my ak 7.62x39, and I was thinking that y'all would know where the best prices are... thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
127,068 Posts
AIM is good, but the best deals I have found have been at gunshows. I picked up 14 Yugoslavian BHO mags for $10 a piece a few months ago...a rare find!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
AIM has some really good prices on AK mags, also check out CDNN

Brand new unissued Bulgarian
AIM Bulgarian 30rd Steel 7.62x39 Magazine for AK type Rifles Bulgarian 30rd Steel 7.62x39 Magazine for AK type Rifles

Used hungarian
AIM Hungarian 30rd Steel Magazine Hungarian 30rd Steel Magazine

have bought both of these and i must say the Hungarians are the best deal. i would say the ones i had where never inserted in a rifle, a few had handling marks and what not. the majorty looked brand spaking new.

also check out whatacountry they sell alot of mags.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I usually just check out the gunshows. Guns are usually a ripoff but there are good deals on parts.
That's weird. At the gun shows I've been to here the guns are more fairly priced and the magazines I saw were 15-20 ish. Ammo wasn't bad though.

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
the deal on the Hungarian mags at AIM surplus beats any gun show price I have found locally (Cincinnati, local to AIM surplus).

I have 15 of the Hungarians and have no issues with any of them.

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
My recent Hungarians from AIM. Cheapest i could find them. Bought 5 so that I could get them for $8.95. They came with that pouch. I only cleaned up one. It is the one to the right.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I came home from work today to find a nice brown box from AIM surplus. The 15 mags I ordered looked great, only the slightest of wear on them, probably from being shipped from place to place. I wouldn't have complained if they had advertised these as new! A couple had some gooey cosmo drops on them, but that's cool with me.
The 3 green leather mag pouches I received were also in good shape (no tears anywhere in the material).

To sum it up, I'm very pleased with this deal. Get some!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well I ordered 5 mags the other day and today I got an e-mail that they are out of the mag pouches... not that big a deal, but I was kinda looking forward to having a bag to carry them in. I just thought I would let everyone know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts