Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my like-new Aimpoint PRO that I've had for less than a year. I'm the original owner. It's been to the range 4 times so that's the only time it's been turned on....tons of battery life left. It's in like new condition (not a mark on it) and will come with the box, instructions, etc. I do not have the original mount for it.

Replacing the original mount is a Larue LT150. It's the one that will give you a lower 1/3rd cowitness. I purchased this second hand and it has one mark below the adjustment nut. I covered it with a Birchwood Casey flat black pen and it's hardly noticeable. Look closely in the picture. I don't have the original box or packaging for it.

Price: $475 shipped (USPS Priority, tracking, insurance) or best offer...reduced to $450....reduced to $425 SOLD

Trades: I'd prefer to sell but will consider nice scopes since I'm converting my AR to a hunting/longer range configuration. I've been looking at Leupold Mark ARs and Vortex PST type scopes to give you an idea of what I'm looking for.

Please IM or email me if you have any questions or need more pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts