Springfield XD Forum banner

Aiding and Abetting the Enemy

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MrTuffPaws 
#1 ·
#2 ·
If it's not gun related, it maybe goes into the Non-HS2K room...

And if it's political (As the war in Iraq most certainly is) then it goes into the Political Room.

Best to squash these bad habits before they stick to you.

<flogs you>

#3 ·
[TASF said:
Overkill]If it's not gun related, it maybe goes into the Non-HS2K room...

And if it's political (As the war in Iraq most certainly is) then it goes into the Political Room.

<flogs you>
Thanks for the reminder, relatively new here and didn't know there is a Political Room.

My apology,

cole

#5 ·
flttster said:
[TASF said:
Overkill]If it's not gun related, it maybe goes into the Non-HS2K room...

<flogs you>

WOW! You're such a hardass. :wink:

You got to smack the noobs around once in awhile to keep them in line

#8 ·
amazing, a noob puts up an excellent post, admits he knows it may not be in the right place, and yet gets flogged for it.... jeez, nice welcome to the board...

if the subject line doesn't interest you, skip it..... a few mixed in posts breaks up the monotony of the roll-calls, nice post cole, keep it up!

#9 ·
clee said:
amazing, a noob puts up an excellent post, admits he knows it may not be in the right place, and yet gets flogged for it.... jeez, nice welcome to the board...

if the subject line doesn't interest you, skip it..... a few mixed in posts breaks up the monotony of the roll-calls, nice post cole, keep it up!
obviously your a noob if you didnt notice overkill was just being funny and he is just liek that

guess we got two noobs to flog here... LOL

#11 ·
clee said:

If no one told him, how would he know? Overkill was pretty nice about it, actually.

If you don't like the rollcalls, just skip them :)

Topics need to go into the correct foum so we CAN skip them if we want, without having to open them first.

Welcome to the noobs. Now, go to the home page, read all the forum headers and subject descriptions, and pay attention.

That's not actually meant as harsh as it sounds, but really, if one looks at the home page, it's pretty obvious what the subject headers are.

I think I feel Old School's breath on my neck :D

My 2% worth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.