Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
If it's not gun related, it maybe goes into the Non-HS2K room...

And if it's political (As the war in Iraq most certainly is) then it goes into the Political Room.

Best to squash these bad habits before they stick to you.

<flogs you>

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[TASF said:
Overkill]If it's not gun related, it maybe goes into the Non-HS2K room...

And if it's political (As the war in Iraq most certainly is) then it goes into the Political Room.

<flogs you>
Thanks for the reminder, relatively new here and didn't know there is a Political Room.

My apology,

cole

·
Registered
42 Posts
[TASF said:

<flogs you>

WOW! You're such a hardass. :wink:

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
flttster said:
[TASF said:

<flogs you>

WOW! You're such a hardass. :wink:

You got to smack the noobs around once in awhile to keep them in line

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That is a fantastic letter and an excellent contribution to the forum.
Noob.

LOL. Seriously, these are the exact sentiments of all my friends and coworkers who have returned from Iraq. Great letter. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
[TASF said:

<flogs you>
And if its one of the too many roll call, post it on glock talk

·
Registered
52 Posts
amazing, a noob puts up an excellent post, admits he knows it may not be in the right place, and yet gets flogged for it.... jeez, nice welcome to the board...

if the subject line doesn't interest you, skip it..... a few mixed in posts breaks up the monotony of the roll-calls, nice post cole, keep it up!

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
clee said:
amazing, a noob puts up an excellent post, admits he knows it may not be in the right place, and yet gets flogged for it.... jeez, nice welcome to the board...

if the subject line doesn't interest you, skip it..... a few mixed in posts breaks up the monotony of the roll-calls, nice post cole, keep it up!
obviously your a noob if you didnt notice overkill was just being funny and he is just liek that

guess we got two noobs to flog here... LOL

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
clee said:

If no one told him, how would he know? Overkill was pretty nice about it, actually.

If you don't like the rollcalls, just skip them :)

Topics need to go into the correct foum so we CAN skip them if we want, without having to open them first.

Welcome to the noobs. Now, go to the home page, read all the forum headers and subject descriptions, and pay attention.

That's not actually meant as harsh as it sounds, but really, if one looks at the home page, it's pretty obvious what the subject headers are.

I think I feel Old School's breath on my neck :D

My 2% worth.

·
Registered
758 Posts
If TASF did not do it, I would have. I hate to see political stories anywhere other than the political forum. Far easier to ignore them that way. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts