Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called SA to ask about the status of my web order and make sure everything was straightened out with me putting the wrong state on, and the lady said it was, which is good. I asked her when it might ship, and she said 2-4 as they just got word that they are only shipping guns right now and all accessory orders have been suspended :cry:

So not only do I not get my hats, shirt and mags I ordered but I bet the free mag offer fulfullment orders are stopped too. Bummer.:(

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
If S.A. told you 2-4 weeks it will be 2-4 weeks or sooner. They are pretty good about their time estimates for the most part.

And remember...good things come to those who wait!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I literally just got some hats from them last Friday. It took about a week.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I literally just got some hats from them last Friday. It took about a week.
A little off topic but i was thinking of buying a couple hats are they fitted or regular?? I prefer fitted but any XD hat would be cool. I was also curious if anyone has bought stickers from them??

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The XDGuys store has a ton of shirts, hats, decals, etc. for sale. Not that Springfield isn't a great source for this stuff, but might as well frequent a forum sponsor.

Apparel and more

·
Registered
181 Posts
A little off topic but i was thinking of buying a couple hats are they fitted or regular?? I prefer fitted but any XD hat would be cool. I was also curious if anyone has bought stickers from them??
They are regular. I wasn't that happy because they appeared fitted, but they are still pretty nice hats.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The XDGuys store has a ton of shirts, hats, decals, etc. for sale. Not that Springfield isn't a great source for this stuff, but might as well frequent a forum sponsor.

Apparel and more
Hmmm...the two hats I ordered, these guys don't have. Looks like a good reason to order a different one from them :D

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Hmmm...the two hats I ordered, these guys don't have. Looks like a good reason to order a different one from them :D
Just don't blame me when the credit card bill comes due!!! ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I anticipated the shortage of tactical assault hats after the election and bought as many as I could.

Now when the Assault Hat Ban happens, I'll be sitting pretty and selling these things at a huge profit!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I anticipated the shortage of tactical assault hats after the election and bought as many as I could.

Now when the Assault Hat Ban happens, I'll be sitting pretty and selling these things at a huge profit!
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

1 - 12 of 12 Posts