Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into purchasing some of this Aguila Ammunition. Supposibly it is made in an old Remington factory in Mexico. Has anyone shot their 40 S&W ammo before and how is it?

·
Registered
29,877 Posts
Buy some, shoot it, and find out. Then you'll know how it works for you, not for somebody else...plus, you get to shoot. Everybody wins.

No offense to you, OP--but I've seen so many of these questions lately...it's like buying a new car, and then going to a car forum and asking what gas you should buy for it.;)

(And fwiw, I've shot Aguila in .45, 9mm, .38 and .357...never had an issue, thought it was good ammo. Can't see why .40 would be any different)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
No offense to you, OP--but I've seen so many of these questions lately...it's like buying a new car, and then going to a car forum and asking what gas you should buy for it.;)

I tried that and the dang diesel truck never ran good with the gas they recommended!:shock:

For the OP. The XD line will typically eat everything and anything you can stuff in the mag. As long as it's the correct caliber!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts