Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone try these out yet? I've tried other brands of mag extensions on my Glocks and always went back to stock capacity because the extensions compromised reliability somewhat. I have their xtra power springs and love them, they fixed my xd's ftf problem completely.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
anyone try these out yet? I've tried other brands of mag extensions on my Glocks and always went back to stock capacity because the extensions compromised reliability somewhat. I have their xtra power springs and love them, they fixed my xd's ftf problem completely.
i am getting ready to order them the only problem is they do not work with the pearce finger extensions
ill tell you waht though AGP also makes parts for my car which is an srt-4 and if there gun parts are anything like there car parts they are nothing short of amazing
AGP Turbochargers, Inc. check it out the first time i went to agp guns site i was like hmm this website looks oddly familiar and then checked the address and it is infact the same people

·
Registered
14,586 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I have them for my 45 ACP and they are great. I posted some info in a different thread, which you can find with search, but overall, I'm very happy with them and they feed 100%.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
The AGP extension are GTG!! I have a few and am getting ready to pick up some more. 100% reliable in my XD45 Tactical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts