Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any aftermarket manufacturers for magazines in the XDM line? I see MECGAR has ones for the XD but I have yet to find anyone else producing them. This is in reference to 10 round mags. I am trying to find manufacturers that produce XDM mags and see if they might produce 10 rounders for those of us that have to deal with magazine capacity limitations. I contacted Springfield and they seem to be entertaining the idea but no resolution is in sight.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a similar question. I want a couple of extra 15 round mags for my XD9. What company or companies make them? And how much are they? I'll look at the gun show tomorrow as well.

Thanks all.

Dave

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Springfield owns the Patent to their magazines, so unless they sell it to farm out another manufacturer, you probably won't see anyone other than Springfield making/selling aftermarket ones.
Look @ Glock, took decades before the cheap Korean knockoffs were being made as aftermarket mags. Same thing.
I really feel for you low capacity states. I once sold a CZ-75 online to a guy in another state (don't recall which one). I was selling it with 5, 16 round magazines. His state only allowed 15 round magazines. He bought the package, sold the 16 round magazines online to another person in another state. So I had to ship him the CZ, then i shipped the other guy the 16 round magazines so they were mailed from my state & not his. Then he had to go out and find lowere capavity mags.
What a nightmare of a mess all over ONE single round!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts