Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put a couple of thousand rounds through this gun without any failures of any kind. I finally got the grip right, the right backstrap, fixed the "left and low", fixed the flinching and I am starting to feel real comfy with this gun. It is completely stock and I can not decide whether to do the trigger thing or not. I am going to order its brother in 45ACP. Here's a target from this morning's shoot. Ten rounds at 7 yards, standing two handed.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Yeah, it looks like you're starting to get the hang of it.
;)

(nice shoot'n by the way!)

I went the trigger job way early. Yeah, it would smooth out and loosen up over time,
but the cost of shooting it with the high cost of ammo, winds up equaling or exceeding the cost of the components. (yeah, it's a rationalization, your point? ;))

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice shooting.

I have not had my XDm 9 out as much as I would like to lately (busy at work and all), but am getting more comfortable with my grip and am tightening up my groupings as well. Hope to be able to post some target shots like yours soon.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Nice! I love my XDM 9 too! I hope to get a trigger job in the next year!

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Practice, the right kind of practice is all it takes. Nice shooting.

Hope other "my XD isn't very accurate" posters read this. It amazes me how some people will pick up a gun and immediately blame it for their short comings.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
It amazes me how some people will pick up a gun and immediately blame it for their short comings.
I'm telling you my XD45 is the reason I'm not able to please my wife!

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Zombie Hunter that avatar of your's mesmerizes me, I find myself waking up from a trance 10 min later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts