Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yeah I suck at takings pics. I promise I will take some classes.

Over all happy with the Rifle. Fit and finish seems nice. May take it out tomorrow, if not def next week. Only thing that sucks is the bag. It was suppose to be a Molle carrying case for which I bought 2 pockets for the bag thinking thats what I was getting. After the long a$$ wait I dont even know if I have the energy to ask about it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well, I know the wait was super long, but it looks sweet.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Very nice rifle.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Congrats on the new Spike's...She looks very nice...:) Let us know how she shoots...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congrats man! Looks pretty sweet.
Now we just need a range report! 4 months should have been plenty of time to stock up on ammo... ;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
What all did this package include? I tried to look it up on their web site and it isn't there anymore.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Too late bro only 100 of these Limited Edition Rifle/Knife package was available. I got mines last week also and luv it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you get the same case I got or did it come with the case with the Molle webbing on the outside?
Same rifle case, I don't know why not the tan molle webbing one like as advertised maybe we got upgraded because of the wait time? Priced it online and the BOYT tactical rifle case is 50$ bucks more than the molle webbing case.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Same rifle case, I don't know why not the tan molle webbing one like as advertised maybe we got upgraded because of the wait time? Priced it online and the BOYT tactical rifle case is 50$ bucks more than the molle webbing case.
Yeah I like the pocket and the 2 2 mag pouches on the inside. Didnt know it cost more. Cool good deal thanks for the reply.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts