Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://adriansundeaddiary.com/

This came up in the Chatter Box, Good Book thread back in August. Since then I have caught up to 9/16/2011.

Anyone else here in the SHTF area reading it?

WOW! I have gleaned a whole bunch of ideas and have definitely re-thought my "Zombie Apocalypse" strategies.

Check it out.... It's pretty intense. Written in Near Real Time as a diary. Site registration gives you access to a few other stories that are related to the main plot. They provide added background, foreshadowing, and suspense. I registered back in August and have not received any spam or the like.

Enjoy your sleepless nights...

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Never heard of it, but I'll check it out.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Read the first entry yesterday while my wife was at the dentist. I'll be registering. :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I am now reading the post entitled "Jerusalem"...Yes, I've been reading it all day. My eyes are starting to bug-out a little, but I'm dealing. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Better get your eyes checked... It only gets better and more engaging.

I reverted to copying the text out to notepad and them pasting it into word so I could get a white background with black text. That seemed to help a lot.

I also found myself emailing myself copies of stories the night before. That way it looks like you are reading email while your at work. LOL...:cool:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Great idea! :)

I've got a 7" Galaxy Tablet so I can zoom it to where I don't have to deal with the size (also makes it much more portable). :)

Alright, so, it's the 26th of September, I started reading a week ago. And I'm now fully caught up. Now I, like everyone else, have to wait for Chris to post his next entry. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was some fast reading! I just subscribed as a paying member. Judging by the forum chatter there is some additional stories to be had.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Yep, there's some backstory and some foreshadowing that's available in those stories. I dropped the $6 a couple days into it. Have been reading since I registered. Yes, pretty much all day, every day. The benefits of being self-employed. :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Thanks for my new addiction! its really entertaining and full of sarcasm. great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts