Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been researching a great deal of sights for the (m), and haven't found much in the way of adjustable rear's or sets.

So far, all I've found are PSI and Dawsons. Are there any others?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Any XD sight will fit the XD(M).

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*ANY* XD and Sig sight will fit the XD(m)?

Cool!

...one more question...

Where?!? *l* All I've been able to find are fixed sights, so I'm probably not looking in the right places.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Other than a Bomar rear sight, I think you listed all of them (PSI, and Dawsons). The Bomar sights require the slide to be machined and you can have it done at SA's custom shop, Canyon Creek Custom, and I think that Powder River Precision also does this.

Since Sig sights work on XD's you might also find some more that are labeled for Sigs. I don't own a Sig and haven't searched for sights this way so I don't know if this would result in any more options.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought a set of LPA adjustable sights for my XDm 40 and am very pleased with them, got them at Top gun I believe, they are not listed specifically for the XDm's, but order the ones for a Sig p 229 and they fit fine . The part # is SPR30SS . You can install them your self , but it can be a #$%&# to get the old ones off especially the front one, but it's very doable if you take your time and be patient.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts