Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What i would consider to be a "like new" TA31 with flat top mount. donut reticle with BAC and BDC.

$875 plus actual cost of USPS insured priority.
PRICE REDUCTION, $850 plus shipping
Money order/cashiers check only please.
If i "know" you or are a member in good standing, a personal check will be accepted and item ships after check clearance.

NO PAYPAL. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
No...i didnt ACT like an ass....i AM an ass....;)

Not hostile towards FFL holders. i am listed on an ffl myself.

and im still not sure how my link doesnt answer your question. is it not a STANDARD ta31? is there not 10 different ta31 models? is it NOT TRUE that the one i am selling was not listed at all in your list of 4 models???:confused:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well heck, now that you edited them all....none of it makes sense. its WAS spirited banter.......now it just looks all lopsided...:cry:

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
well heck, now that you edited them all....none of it makes sense. its WAS spirited banter.......now it just looks all lopsided...:cry:
Answer me this...do the people you are having a conversation with in your head at least talk back to you or is it just one-sided? LOL:D

Sorry, but I couldn't resist after that last comment from you above.

BTT

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Answer me this...do the people you are having a conversation with in your head at least talk back to you or is it just one-sided? LOL:D

Sorry, but I couldn't resist after that last comment from you above.

BTT
mostly they mumble JUST low enough for me to hear them, but not understand.....

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
mostly they mumble JUST low enough for me to hear them, but not understand.....
Ok well good. I wouldn't want you to be having a conversation with nobody answering you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts