Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has noticed a difference in accuracy between the two? For some reason my XD9 seems to be more accurate than my HS2K. The XD is stock but the HS has Don's guide rod with a 22# spring. I will switch back to the stock captred rod and see how the accuracy is. It may be the 22# spring is too much for a 9mm. Both of these guns are in 9mm.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Technically they should be the same. Basically the early HS has some minor cosmetic differences from the Springfield XD and vice versa. I am not sure you will get a definitive answer to this one.
Theoretically, I could pick up a HS tomorrow that shoots better than my XD and then where do we go from there?...........the world may never know :roll:

·
Registered
342 Posts
each gun is different. Each sig226 is a little different, each g19 is different, and each hs2000/xd is different. These are the same pistol model, so their accuracies will be very similar. Any difference you notice will be due to each gun's individuality.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured each guns accuracy can/will be different. I am just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing.

-Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts