Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED: 11/07/2005 11:21 PM PST

I will keep this current and give a 7 day notice period before your account is deactivated. I hate getting "returned mail" from phpBB when your topic notification e-mails bounce!

If you're on the list below, please go into your "Profile" and update to a working e-mail address. You will have to "reconfirm" your account once you change your e-mail address.

November 7, 2005
----
kcevans
XD 40 mike
JP.308

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Kermee. I had to start an account with Yahoo to register a name because when I was first registering forever ago, somehting glitched and it didn't complete. but for some reason, it said my e-mail address was on file and wouldn't let me re-register with that address. If you could change my e-mail addy to [removed], I would greatly appreciate it. Also, XD 40 Mike is an actual member. I will point him towards this thread so that he can be warned about his address.

Edit by Kermee: Didn't want the spam robots to hit your e-mail address. Got your PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
thanks for the offer! I love my e-mail address. I have had it now for about 10 or 11 years! It works great and I check it a couple times a day. I just need my XD account changed to it and it wont let me do that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, I actually can't find anywhere else to post this issue, and can't find a Help section for the actual HS2000/XDTalk Forum at the moment, so help me...

I tried to register a few days ago, about a day prior to purchasing my new XD9 Service, and the activation/confirmation e-mail never came through. I feel pretty confident that it wasn't a filter problem, as I set up this temp acct. through a nearly identical e-mail address and it worked fine. (I did this, yes, simply so I could contact somebody here about re-sending the activation e-mail, as this feature doesn't seem to be readily available on this particular forum.)

Nutshell - can an admin please see their way to resending an activation e-mail for the account ROBO REX with the e-mail address bertokamus<AT>comcast<DOT>net ?

Thanks, in advance!

·
Registered
380 Posts
FIXED MINE! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts