Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,
so I have way too much time on my hands and am rattling around the crazy idea that I need another AR15. I already have a DPMS sportical with badger ordnance handguard, M4 stock and hogue pistol grip and a 9mm carbine built on a DPMS lower with rock river wood furniture.

I'm thinking that an interesting idea for a new deer rifle might be to get either a stag or dpms lower depending on pricing and what my LGS has in stock and getting a 20" A3 kit from model1 and slapping on a set of the DPMS wood furniture.

now I am kind of torn between my own stubborn dislike of having two rifles in the same chamber and that deep desire that I always have for more guns :D so I was hoping I could get you're guys opinions on the matter.

here's a picture of my ARs just incase you guys were interested :D
$1009101549.jpg $ratatat.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
There is always a reason for another AR...........:)

I would love another AR with some steel and wood.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Primary Weapons Systems has a nice one... Not big on wood furniture but this just looks sweet! :grin:
wood free float....now that's an impressive concept:shock: but I'm not seeing just the furniture for sale, all I can find is the whole rifle, that has me spending $400 more than I would be if I built one from a kit. I already have one in the black laminate and I kind of like the DPMS furniture just because it's all the same dimensions as standard A2 furniture. it's actually the kit that got me interested in wood furniture, I just settled on the RRA for my 9mm since it had just a little more wow factor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts