Sorry guys, but I cannot get the pictures to post:evil:. However my son-in law duo_scythe will post some pics and vids later
We had a really good day. I shot my xdm, my ruger 9mm, my browning light 12 gauge, my Marlin 30-30, and I got to shoot a friend of mines 12lb canon.
When Dom is able he will post the pictures and videos for you guys to enjoy.
Something fun; get a waterbottle, drop a dose of alka-seltzer in it, and then shoot it.
Thanks for posting the pictures Here is a run down on the pictures:
1. Son in law shooting his xdmc .40
2. Canon ball just prior to loading it and shooting it
3. Me with my 3.8c .40, my Marlin 30-30 sitting in front of a Mountain howitzer 12 pound canon.
4 Me again with my outback hat, and Auburn hoodie
5. Plume of smoke from firing the canon
6. Hole in target. We used 1/3lb of black powder and a 2lb ball. the ball blew through the target and buried itself two feet deep in the side of the hill.
A forum community dedicated to Springfield Armory XD and XD-M series firearm owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!