Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[EMAIL="
[/EMAIL]We have just finished making a new holster for the LCP with Crimson Trace Laser, that serves multi purposes. It features a fully adjustable cant to wear in- and outside the waistband. This will also allow for cross drawing either left or right side, inside or outside the waistband.
It's a very versatile holster. Another feature is the retention strap. It has a snap on each end and can be completely removed if you wish.

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you for your interest and yes,we will make some for the XD Subcompact..Just need some time to catch up..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Larry, I got to have one of those for my xd-9-sc. I was just checking out the pics for the LCP holster and I see that you have the receiving end of the screw on both sides of the holster which would make it where you could wear it either IWB or move the clip to the other side and wear it OWB. I got to have me one of those.

I like the simple style that can be worn either way which means I could have a great concealment holster and in just a minute change it into a great range holster. I'm also glad to see that your finally making some holsters in black which is my color of choice for a concealment holster.

When you going to make me one that will fit my favorite gun my XD-9-SC. I wouldn't mind having one for my Bersa Thunder 380 either.

Work hard and long but rest totally when you can. Make us all some holsters.:!::!:8):grin:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've been begging here and through emails to try and get Larry to make a model of his Versa holster to fit my Xd-9-SC and it seems as if my begging is finally going to pay off. I just got an email from Larry and I should be receiving one of the first Versas by Tennessee Holster to fit the Springfield XD SubCompact in the next couple days. It will fit either the 9 or the 40.

I'll let ya'll know how it carries, hopefully in just a couple days.

If I like this one, I want to get one made for my Bersa Thunder 380 too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts