Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this sight and looking forward to learning from those who come here. I am retired Navy, 30 years. Play golf three days a week, shoot two days a week, goof off the rest of the time. In the past I have had lots of rifles, shotguns, an UZI, and a Taurus, (never again,). I have at present a Ruger MKIII, a couple of Glocks, a 19 and a 27, A CZ 75B in 9mm and bought a new XD (M) .40 today. Will go to the range manana and see if we like each other. She sure feels good and if she shoots as good as a friend's XD .40 I'm in business.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Welcome to the forums, thank you for your service. I'm jealous of your golfing three days a week shooting two days, life doesn't get much better than that. :cool:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NC!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I think you will like your XD. Welcome from Minnesota.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome anchor44, I just picked up the XDm-9 last night to go along with
my XD-9, 40 and 45,wont get to shoot it for a few days though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just joined because of all the great reviews we've read covering the XD, but especially the new XDM 9mm & wanted to get in with others sharing interest in the XDM line. Was wondering if an owner of the XDM in 9mm will let us know how they like the latest addition & what they like over the XD. Want to make a purchse shortly so any input will be appreciated.
That said, we live in the Cincinnati area & still working until the economy turns around. We love to spend our free time boating.
Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts