Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I posted a long time ago about some builds I was planning on doing well - here is the first in several posts to come.These are pictures from my Crimson build.

It is mostly a spikes build - has spikes BCG, LOWER, EJECTION PORT COVER, TRIGGER GUARD.
Used a Timney Trigger in it. with KNS anti-walk pins.

Ergo grip, and windham weaponry LPK i parted together.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I'm digging it as a fun AR. Plus if you ever needed to fight a war on an active volcano, you already have appropriate camo.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! Not a big fan of the color, but to each his own.

Love the barrel. What kind is it?
Yeah, the color was a gamble but I think its neat :-D The barrel is from MAS Defense - 556 I want to 1/8 twist I will have to check - these parts have been sitting for a year waiting for me to throw it together.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm digging it as a fun AR. Plus if you ever needed to fight a war on an active volcano, you already have appropriate camo.
Thanks! It is meant to be a fun AR for sure. That is true, I am good to go for volcano action - or as I had planned - knocking off some martians!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Almost doesn't look like a real ar haha. But very nice build I'm kinda jealous.
LOL, Very true - its a bold color - you only live once:-D I think its going to be a great shooter!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I LOVE the red. That looks freakin' sweet, man! :cool:

(I'm slowly planning a build of my own, and I'm torn between red and white. I hope you don't mind me saving your pics as reference images!)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I LOVE the red. That looks freakin' sweet, man! :cool:

(I'm slowly planning a build of my own, and I'm torn between red and white. I hope you don't mind me saving your pics as reference images!)
Thanks. Of course, save away - if you need any more there are several I took during the build as well - just let me know. White is always a sweet option as well. As I like to say, "why not build both!" :-D

Reactions: CajunR

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
Congrats, and even though I'm not much of a fan of "lively" paintjobs on firearms, I actually like that!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Crazy. Would intimidate the heck out of people at a 3-gun competition with your matching red shotgun and handgun...heyyyyy.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I like man. Can't wait to see some other builds

sent from the german sheperd next to me

1 - 20 of 24 Posts