Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HK 91 and good stuff. Well worth the ridiculous price to me.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah. just got it off lay-away about an hour and a half ago. gonna try throwing some rounds down range on monday at the agency range.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
You will be happy. Incredible weapon to shoot. I just ordered a tripod for mine so I can move out to 200 yards at the range.

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Sweet, you had been working on that one for a bit, hope it is everything you expect at the range :D

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, its been a long three months. I only have to eat ramen noodles till the end of this pay period. YAY!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
nah. just got it off lay-away about an hour and a half ago. gonna try throwing some rounds down range on monday at the agency range.
Make sure that there is no one on your right side while firing the 91 it is Violent on extraction, brass zips out amazingly fast and hard. If you reload you may want a buffer. Dont worry about the flute marks on the brass from the chamber as they will size down fine.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I used to have a CETME modelo B. That thing would shoot brass to the right over 2 shooters' lanes and ding the third guy. That and the muzzle break on it was brutal! The brass was easy to find though, three lanes over. I always ended up shooting on the right end of the benches.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
While you can still find them get yourself one of the Henstoldt scopes/Mounts they are a great addition for precision shooting. The H&K sights are great for a combat sight but obscure too much of the target for real precision. I did shoot a 98 out of a possible 100 at a match with the German Army in the 80's with a gun I'd never fired before at 250m. The triggers are a little on the rough side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts