Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to do a quickie. Didn't come out like I'd hoped but I didn't feel like setting up proper lighting. So heres what I got. Figured I'd grab a few pics of the new additions before the family grows some more later this week.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Nice, but it'd be nicer w/o the big black block of blocking. If you're worried about people finding out your SN, just use a blur tool in Photoshop or whatever you're using, or do as I do...rearrange the #'s in your SN.

In any case, nice collection there... :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mr0w1 said:
Nice, but it'd be nicer w/o the big black block of blocking. If you're worried about people finding out your SN, just use a blur tool in Photoshop or whatever you're using, or do as I do...rearrange the #'s in your SN.

In any case, nice collection there... :)
I didn't have photoshop on this PC do I just used the black block as small as I could.

Maybe later I'll fire up my laptop and re-edit it.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice. I am jealous :) of that Sig SP very very nice. How do you like that Millennioum, was looking at one for me or my wife. Would you say it is worth it or put money toward a Sig or another XD

You could just use paint or any photo program.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gunslinger45 said:
I don't understand why you blocked out the S.# on the slide and then took a real nice, close shot of the one on the chamber for everyone to read.
:lol: totally forgot about that SN

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
attackrott said:
Nice. I am jealous :) of that Sig SP very very nice. How do you like that Millennioum, was looking at one for me or my wife. Would you say it is worth it or put money toward a Sig or another XD

You could just use paint or any photo program.
Considering I only paid $275 each for my two millenium pro's They're worth it. The pro fixed the frame issues and the problem with them shearing off the saftey. Also the trigger on the pro is much better than the original Millenium. Have to remember they're a DAO so they're nothing like the XD or Glock or Steyr triggers(personally the steyr has the best of the 3. but for a DAO on a cheap pistol they're pretty good. the PT-145 in the pic also comes with a rail that fits the XML so I can use it on both my XD and the Mil Pro.

I actually haven't shot the sig pro in at least 4 months. I think I need to take it to the range again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts