Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found Cypress Armory off this forum. Liked them on Facebook when they were having their giveaway. I've been in the market for a few weeks for a XDm 40 Compact. Looked around locally, but couldn't find any. Talked to a friend with "connections" and they couldn't get one. I said yesterday, "why not"... I called Cypress Armory and asked if they had any Springfields in stock. He came back and said "We have 1 and it's a XDm 40 Compact". I'm thinking to myself, "no way... what's the model if you don't mind me asking". It is the exact model I was looking for. It's like it was meant for me to buy this. So, naturally I did. Had our local FFL send their information and THEY called me and said it shipped this morning.

This is the type of service I wish more companies would provide. Now I know I don't have it yet, but so far, there is nothing more I would ask for. A+ in my book.

PS. They had it cheaper than 99% of the listings I've seen! $100 less than Cabellas!

Friday can't come soon enough! :razz:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Very nice! Grats on the new piece!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yep, W/O a doubt a good place to visit. I was in there Saturday morning and they had 1 or 2 XD mags on hand. I think they were for compact .40. Once i saw they weren't for 9mm I glazed over and just started checking out all the magpul stuff they have on hand for the AR. I couldn't figure out how many people worked there, every time someone came in the front door someone else came out of the back to help them, literally no waiting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.