Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only touching the surface of my gun collection. Nothing to exciting but still lots of fun!
Ruger p94 I got this from my gf's dad before she moved in with me.

New but used Taurus 45, got it from Cabela's last week for a great price! Im going in tomorrow to get a rock river arms AR 15

Not mine but a friends Stag arms AR w/ lots of mods and a gemtech suppressor.

Savage 270 with a cheap scope and an sks

In my 1st post I mentioned a fe others but I dont have any pics on my pc :(

But here are a few others
open sights 200yds ak47 7 shots

1st time shooting a 357. Target was placed at 35ft

Shot some tannerite last wknd in Iowa. I found this section of guard rail at the range. the 45 made a nice dent, 12 ga slug was a bit bigger, the 270 and ak would penetrate. But laid it flat on the ground and set 2.5lbs on top and shot it with the 270. No video :( This piece was completely straight and didnt have the giant tear in it!

That is me

I wanted to shoot my 1 5.8ths oz 10ga slug at it but ran out of time.

More pics to come tomorrow!

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Nice collection, I bet Nebraska has some good ranges with all the flat ground.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice collection, I bet Nebraska has some good ranges with all the flat ground.

Actually where I live in Omaha, we dont have anything around here. There is an indoor range but its expensive and multiple people have died in there...There are a few private gun clubs that have outdoor ranges but I dont care for some of their ridiculous rules (I apologize to any NE guys that belong to them! Nothing personal. ) But i have a few friends with big farms. So thankfully I have my own private outdoor range with targets from 5ft to 2000+yds :D But I dont have anything to go over 500yds.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Actually where I live in Omaha, we dont have anything around here. There is an indoor range but its expensive and multiple people have died in there...There are a few private gun clubs that have outdoor ranges but I dont care for some of their ridiculous rules (I apologize to any NE guys that belong to them! Nothing personal. ) But i have a few friends with big farms. So thankfully I have my own private outdoor range with targets from 5ft to 2000+yds :D But I dont have anything to go over 500yds.

Fortunately that 500 yard problem can be solved where the lack of a range to shoot isn't an easy fix. Nice looking weapons regardless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts