Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watch this show (trigger time) all the time and it has great drills and lessons. But this particular segment has raised my pistol game to a whole new level. I have employed this drill, and since starting it I can now fire 10 rounds from my XDm 45 compact in half second intervals and keep all rounds on a 6 in shoot NC target. That is quite an improvement from where I started!

Thanks Kyle Defoor.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsO4KC-XmAI

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I watch this show (trigger time) all the time and it has great drills and lessons. But this particular segment has raised my pistol game to a whole new level. I have employed this drill, and since starting it I can now fire 10 rounds from my XDm 45 compact in half second intervals and keep all rounds on a 6 in shoot NC target. That is quite an improvement from where I started!

Thanks Kyle Defoor.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsO4KC-XmAI
That show does not always hit my hot buttons, but I don't think I've ever walked away without something new to think about.

I saw this episode and tried it on the range. I loved the drill, something I'll definitely do regularly. My son had difficulty with it...will have to work on it with him.

I've got to admit, I've got man crushes for Kyle Defoor and Mike Lamb specifically...Matt Jacques is good too, but I'm not that into full beards :razz:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That show does not always hit my hot buttons, but I don't think I've ever walked away without something new to think about.

I saw this episode and tried it on the range. I loved the drill, something I'll definitely do regularly. My son had difficulty with it...will have to work on it with him.

I've got to admit, I've got man crushes for Kyle Defoor and Mike Lamb specifically...Matt Jacques is good too, but I'm not that into full beards :razz:
Yes Mike Lamb's segments are the highlight of the show for me. He is definitely a mans man.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts