Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just trying to find a picture of what I think was in the trading post section. I believe it was a xd9 service with the grips cut down to a sub compact size. Does anyone remember this or was I just having another nightmare? It does sound very interesting. A 4" barrel with smaller grips for better concealment. Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
I emailed Robar last week about the possibility of doing their glock mods on an XD such as removing the back strap hump, stipling and rounding the trigger guard but haven't gotten a reply.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got off the phone with David and we talked about the cutting down of the service size grip to a sub compact size grip. He asked that I email him with the question and he would get back to me after he thought about it and figured out a cost. Thanks to all who helped and gave info. If interested, I will keep the forum informed on what David has to say. This would be cutting down a service size grip to a sub compact size grip which would then take sub compact magazines. IMHO, just think an XD9 of this size would be goodfor CC. Time will tell. Again, thanks for the help. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts