Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, here is a collection of firearms. There is one piece missing from what I understand. A Para Ordinance LDA 14.45 that is out for custom work. I like these pictures. :D I wonder why. :cool:

Just thought I would share these nice photos. ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Impressive particularly the HK-91. I absolutely love mine. Don't see a 1911 in there anywhere though ;)

·
Registered
885 Posts
Are you insane? Now Obama will know what you have when him and his cronies go to confiscate.

Glad I got rid of all my guns months ago.

For the same reasons, one should never put pics of their kids on the internet.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Are you insane? Now Obama will know what you have when him and his cronies go to confiscate.

Glad I got rid of all my guns months ago.

For the same reasons, one should never put pics of their kids on the internet.
So that Obama wont confiscate your kids? Get real. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Very nice collection!

Love the Romanian Romak/PSL. I really want one of those. :(

So.........with all those weapons on the bed, where do you sleep? :lol:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UHHHHHHH

Damnit

Who says they are mine? Uhhhh I don't know nothin' 'bout dem gats foo's!

I have a 1911, its just out with a gunsmith right now getting worked, its a Para 14.45 hi-cap LDA.

·
Banned
8,566 Posts
i think you might be one of those folks clinging bitterly to their guns and bible.

if so good job.

i would take that HK off your hands but you would surely have a gun handy to take it back from me.

·
Registered
885 Posts
So that Obama wont confiscate your kids? Get real. :rolleyes:

Um...No Einstein...To maintain a level on anonymity. Anything you post can be used against you in a court of Obama.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Nice collection...

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Um...No Einstein...To maintain a level on anonymity. Anything you post can be used against you in a court of Obama.
Obama isn't sitting at his computer stroking himself while looking at pictures of guns he's gonna confiscate. Here's a revelation "Einstein", there are plenty of other ways of finding out what guns you own. So chill out on the conspiracies there boss. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts