·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this greatness or what??

·
Registered
121 Posts
I thought it was illegal to carry in a bank since they are federally regulated, essentially making them equal to a federal building. Am I mistaken?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
That sign is awesome! Better than any sign mentioning security cameras.

I thought it was illegal to carry in a bank since they are federally regulated, essentially making them equal to a federal building. Am I mistaken?
Banks are not federal buildings. Some states may have laws against carrying in them though.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Thats awesome....hope to see this more

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Gotta love Texas...some get it...some don't

·
Registered
121 Posts
Interesting, I'll have to do some research, as it is, I have been leaving my gun in the car when I go in the bank, and I hate it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's the most epic sign ever!!!

·
Premium Member
127,420 Posts
as far as i know they are only FDIC insured which means nothing.

It actually means a great deal just not in the context of concealed carry.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Interesting, I'll have to do some research, as it is, I have been leaving my gun in the car when I go in the bank, and I hate it.
You owe it to yourself to memorize your states laws.
X2. If you CCW, know the laws. Since crossroads doesn't have a location, I can't give any tips for state links.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Nice! Gotta love that!

It should be "inalienable", though. "Unaliienable" is not a real word.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great Sign, because it's not the good guy/girl that legally obtained a lawful license that usually is the problem.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts

Sorry you are wrong. the bank is not a Federal building. There are many businesses that are regulated by the federal government, but that does not make them a federal entity, or their building a federal building.
It is legal to carry in a bank.

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
Nice! Gotta love that!

It should be "inalienable", though. "Unaliienable" is not a real word.
I have no problem with them quoting the Declaration of Independence as far as wordage.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts