Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a 9mm so I am not sure if this is a real good deal but I thought I would pass it along. 9mm 100 rds. Value Pack

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
there is a local shop here in town that has WWB ammo, 9mm 100 rd packs 30$:-x and im about 99% sure they buy it from the wal mart down the street, cause they are always out bastards!

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Not a bad price for WWB 9mm, very close to WalMart's price. However, Blazer Brass in 9mm is still a better deal at my local WalMart, 8.57per box of 50.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I took the 3 day sale ad from Academy and went to several Wally Worlds and they priced matched the ad for me. I ended up with 3 cases of 9mm for 17.99 per 100

·
Registered
82 Posts
I can't find a stinking walmart that sells BB in 9mm. My local one sells BB in .40 for $12.xx / 50, but they have WWB in 9mm all day long.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Not a bad price for WWB 9mm, very close to WalMart's price. However, Blazer Brass in 9mm is still a better deal at my local WalMart, 8.57per box of 50.
Yep, but MAN...that stuff makes for one dirty pistol after a trip to the range....they must really use some nasty powder in that.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Not a bad price but even if you but 5 packs at once the shipping puts it over Wallyworld price including tax...If you can find any ammo there...last time I was i Wallyworl the only ammo they had was shotgun and not much of that.
Thanks for the heads up though.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
The Walmart closest to me was out of the WWB and BB (Pasadena). Stopped at the Walmart a little farther away and they were flush with the WWB 100 value pack (LaPorte). Bought 4 boxes at 19.97. I figure they still had around 20 boxes left.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Yeah my WalMart is 19.47 or something, but my wife is a manager there so with my discount I get it for 17.52 for the 100 pack.

I'm sure everyone always wonders why my local one is always out of 9mm, and it's because I buy all the WWB 100 packs every time they stock the shelf.. lol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts