Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..I'm new here, I think I have had a couple posts so far. Anyways, is the UMC ammo re-loadable? I want to starting buying ammo but down the road I want to be able to reload as well. I currently have about 750 rounds of FMJ/FMC 124 grain. I'm waiting for my wife's cousin to get his FFL license so I can get my XDM 9 3.8 subcompact, as well as a bunch of other weapons too :D

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
It should be, I haven't shot factory in decades, but unless they have changed the primes to soemthing other htan boxer, you should be good to go.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome...I'm getting a Dillon 650. At first my wife said, "you don't need that just do it with the single stage". After I told her, hey do you want to be like Tony and Marie ( our really good friends); they have 3 pistols and two long guns but Tony's only has one box of 9mm in the house. I told my wife, how would you like to have a drastic tragedy, have to defend our family, home, supplies and FOOD...with one box of 9mm! I told her, remember that movie THE ROAD, with Viggo Mortensen, that could happen and I don't want to have an arsenal and no bullets! So, she finally agreed with me!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
The UMC's are reloadable and do well for plinking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts