Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see www.ammoman.com has Wolf 9mm priced at $119 per 1,000 rounds with free delivery.

Do you know of any better deals on 9mm ammo delivered to your door? I live in Nevada. Reliable reloads welcome too :eek:

(No need to comment on the quality of Wolf ammo, cause I like to shoot it)

Thanks for any tips 8)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
That's about the cheapest you're going to get it.

For brass cased stuff, WWB 115s from Walmart is going to run you about $130 including tax plus you drive to and from the store.

Shooting jacketed bullets, you can only get the price per 50 down to around $4.00 without sufficing on quality. Add in hazmat and other shipping fees, its not that much more to buy Wallyworld ammo, unless you want the Ruskie ammo!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Natchez, I get the Blazer for $108 doorstep delivery for 1,000rnds. I wish there was an Academy Sports close, $3.86 something a box. BTW, I HATE WOLF.

·
Registered
595 Posts
ampleworks said:

For brass cased stuff, WWB 115s from Walmart is going to run you about $130 including tax plus you drive to and from the store.

Shooting jacketed bullets, you can only get the price per 50 down to around $4.00 without sufficing on quality. Add in hazmat and other shipping fees, its not that much more to buy Wallyworld ammo, unless you want the Ruskie ammo!
Unless I can find a good deal on CCI aluminum cased ammo, I will pay a few more dollar$ to get the 9mm WWB at Wal-mart. Never want to shoot steel cased ammo unless it's in a junker gun.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
WARHEAD'Z said:
ampleworks said:

Unless I can find a good deal on CCI aluminum cased ammo, I will pay a few more dollar$ to get the 9mm WWB at Wal-mart. Never want to shoot steel cased ammo unless it's in a junker gun.
:roll:

Nothing wrong with steel cased ammo!

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
We buy WWB too for $11.34 per box, Love seeing the look on their face when we buy 1000-2000 rounds at a time. I wont let Wolf go into my handguns either, but thats our preferance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So XDs dont mind steel cases? The only failures I have seen in my sig pro have been from wolf ammo. Thats the last time I will use it. Havent tried it in any other gun.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts