Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting March 10-20, Bass Pro Shops will have Remington UMC 115 FMJ 9mm on sale for $4.88 (box of 50), limit 10 per customer. I don't know how many of you live near one, or if you like this ammo, but the guys at the one here in Bossier say this price should (repeat SHOULD) be good at any Bass Pro Shop during this time period.
No shipping costs and you can go back later, or send your wife, psychiatrist, uh...friend etc. to buy more for you.

Okay! Okay! It is an addiction!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, good deal . Theres a pro shop near me .but do you know if there is a deal on .40 ? I spend big $$$$$$$$$$$ but guess im too far to get a sale paper.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Thanks G Tres! I'll mark the date on my calendar and stock up! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I get the same Remington PMC 115 gr round at Bimart for $29.00 a box.. yours is a better deal! (of course here in Oregon, we don't pay sales tax! *snicker!*)

Snatch them up while you can!

Raymond

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Captain Ray said:
(of course here in Oregon, we don't pay sales tax! *snicker!*)

Raymond
They just rape you everywhere else to make up for it

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
George R Horst and wJAKE19.

You were asking about the .40. To my knowledge the current deal is on the 9mm only. I know, that part sucks, but we can't have it all. If we did, where would we put it?

HighVelocity asked about the same price being available on their web site.

I don't know. It would be nice if they would, but there was no mention of the web site. Guess we'll have to wait and see, or better yet I can ask here. The store is only about 15 minute trip for me. I'll post again if it is.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Captain Ray said:
(of course here in Oregon, we don't pay sales tax! *snicker!*)
You will soon if Bush gets his new Tax reform passed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts