Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of what this guy
is talking about. Do you know are there other programs like this out there as well?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was a USCCA member, they are a form of legal insurance for legal expenses incurred due to criminal and civil prosecution for defensive use of a firearm.

Much more expensive than what is being advertised here. I just dropped USCCA due to a billing issue that they dragged their butts on correcting. (I upgraded from their lowest membership level to the highest and was getting double-billed for both membership levels. They lie about their moneyback guarantee, because they only refunded me for the double billing when I cancelled due to their slow response to my billing issue. I was looking for a replacement and CCW safe looks like the way to go. I doubt they are some fly-by-night outfit if they have Larry Vickers advertising for them.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have both CCW Safe and USCCA insurance. They both work together.

CCW Safe gives ongoing unlimited legal defense. USCCA limits defense and "reimburses" your costs. CCW Safe just takes over.

USCCA gives immediate bail money, CCW does not.

CCW Safe is pre-legal subscription. USCCA is membership with insurance benefits.

USCCA will cover up to 1 Million dollars in liability exposure. CCW Safe does not provide liability coverage.

For me, the two give best of both....unlimited legal defense combined with bail money along with 1 million of liability coverage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts