Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not been announced yet. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
got me too!
wow didnt know they grew that kind of wit down in WV.. usually just 1/2 breeds






i suppose too that i am the only one OCD enough to count and figure out that the #2 one had 2 more (*) than the 1st :)

43 to 45
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
oh wow. I feel pure murder welling up in me... wow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
03RangerXLT said:
oh wow. I feel pure murder welling up in me... wow
You already won a free DuraCoat!!!!
Seriously though....I wonder when/if we are going to get more winners posted?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys, I sort of made the post to make fun of myself (and others like me). I think i've logged on 317 times in the last 2 days trying to see if the 2nd winners were posted yet.

The funny thing is, when I just logged on now, I forgot I had made this post and got really excited. :shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
R/T Performance said:
I think I broke my computer buy spilling everything trying to open this



Your just mean :oops: :cry:
That's what you get for buying up all the hi-cap mags on the trading post. :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BeardXXXd said:
got me too!
wow didnt know they grew that kind of wit down in WV.. usually just 1/2 breeds

i suppose too that i am the only one OCD enough to count and figure out that the #2 one had 2 more (*) than the 1st :)

43 to 45
I'm originally from Columbus, OH. I'm just here going to school. You are right though, there are a lot of 1/2 breeds running around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
jalley said:
BeardXXXd said:
got me too!
wow didnt know they grew that kind of wit down in WV.. usually just 1/2 breeds

i suppose too that i am the only one OCD enough to count and figure out that the #2 one had 2 more (*) than the 1st :)

43 to 45
I'm originally from Columbus, OH. I'm just here going to school. You are right though, there are a lot of 1/2 breeds running around.
What is a 1/2 breed? I'm sure it's a dumb question but I'm serious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
539 Posts
jalley said:
... The funny thing is, when I just logged on now, I forgot I had made this post and got really excited. :shock:
lol... laughed so hard almost pissed myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
Wow....I looked up the term half breed in reference to people. I wasnt aware that this was the XD-HS-Ignorant Racial Comment Forum. Honestly....it's great that we get to have our own opinions and all but this is a forum for the XD/HS pistol...not really the place to use offensive racial slang.

I would like to say things quite a bit differently than I have, but in the interest of not causing problems on the forum this is the nicest way I can say what I wanted.

Please keep racial BS out of your posts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
DJDan said:
03RangerXLT said:
oh wow. I feel pure murder welling up in me... wow
You already won a free DuraCoat!!!!
Seriously though....I wonder when/if we are going to get more winners posted?

I know but there is still that aftermarket barrel to be drawn for. And James said he was goign to pick some stuff from his business. I have been wanting a tac light for teh longest time!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wasn't meaning it as a racial slur or anything....When I saw 1/2 breed, I took it as inbred. You know, the national stereotype that WV has as being inbred and barefoot. Abercrombie and Fitch even made a joke about it on a T-shirt. I apologize if it was taken as a racial slur. You can read my posts in the political forum and see that I am no racist. I myself am half filipino and half caucasian.



Back to the original post, you have to admit that once you stopped cursing at me, you had to laugh a little.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
03RangerXLT said:
I know but there is still that aftermarket barrel to be drawn for. And James said he was goign to pick some stuff from his business. I have been wanting a tac light for teh longest time!!!
That would be way cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,183 Posts
actually, at this point, I am kinda starting to worry about james. We haven't heard from him a bit. I mean, winning prizes is cool and all, but more important, where is James? I hope he is ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,135 Posts
Come on, we all know there is no in flight internet service on the flight to Aruba! He had to do SOMETHING with all the money!!!

Just kidding, He wouldn't do that, he just came back from Aruba, now he's going to Jamaica!!!

Just kidding! He didn't say Where he was going!!
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top