Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who has a good price an an extra 9-round magazine for my XD-S 9mm? I found them at Cabela's but at $39.99 I was wondering if anyone had them a little less expensive? Gander Mountain is sold out along with a lot of other places I've looked. I've 2 on order from the store that I bought my XD-S but they don't know when they may be in.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I looked at the S-A website after posting last night and found the 9-round magazines on sale and actually in stock at 30% off to boot. My order for 2 is in and processing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Update: I looked at the S-A website after posting last night and found the 9-round magazines on sale and actually in stock at 30% off to boot. My order for 2 is in and processing.
I just ordered one from S-A. With shipping it's $37. Couldn't find a better price anywhere.

·
Registered
132 Posts
SA was the best price i could find that actually had them. Found a couple cheap that were out of stock.

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I hear you both. Funny that the cheapest/in-stock location was the manufacturer. Now if they'd only offer 2 for 1...

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well my 2 9-round mags were ordered earlier this week and I get home from work tonight and FedEx has delivered them to me, 4 days, no hassle. Just in time for the 3 Mag bonus. I'll have have more mags than I need but I'll use them. Less change time at the range when I pick up my 9s next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts