Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I have a 9mm 3rd Generation HS 2000 for sale. This is the predecessor of the Springfield XD, XDM line of firearms. Springfield purchased the rights to import these firearms which are made in Crotia a few years back and re-branded them as the XD. If this is allowed here is a link to the history: XD-HS2000.com hsarms archive

I purchased this many years ago brand new. It has only seen maybe a few hundred rounds and is in excellent shape. Some very minor wear marks for a pistol over 10+ years old! It has trijicon green nite sights installed. I do not have the orignal case or accessories that came with it. I have printed out an HS 2000 user manual from this site. So this sale includes the HS 2000 and the 2 original ten round mags. If you would like the printed out manual I downloaded from this forum let me know. The gun seems to shoot low and to the right, but that could be due to my poor shooting!

While I prefer a face to face deal with someone in San Antonio, TX, I am willing to ship thru an FFL dealer to your FFL dealer. I may be willing to travel and meet someone halfway within reason if they are in TX within a few hours drive of SA. I am looking for $400 cash only. No trades.

Thanks for looking -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for looking!

-Draven

1 - 10 of 10 Posts