1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Holy **** BB and I thought I got mine cheap for $950 out the door.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Yeah, but they are going out of business.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
And for those more inlined to build, BCM's Black Friday sale still has Free BCG's and Mod 0 comps, plus for the holiday you can add a gunfighter charging handle for $1.

They have their M4 16" uppers with BCG, charging handle, and mod 0 comp for $440. That's a hell of a deal.

440 + PSA premium lower build kit for $84.99, blem lower for $49.99 and an MBUS rear sight for $40 and you have one sweet rifle for under $650.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats true. The BCM complete uppers with free BCG has been an amazing deal...coupled with a PSA lower...you get a pretty decent rifle for around 600 if you are willing to buy in pieces.

For those wanting a Colt though or not willing to build...this is the cheapest you will see a 6920 Colt for a very long time.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
And for those more inlined to build, BCM's Black Friday sale still has Free BCG's and Mod 0 comps, plus for the holiday you can add a gunfighter charging handle for $1.

They have their M4 16" uppers with BCG, charging handle, and mod 0 comp for $440. That's a hell of a deal.

440 + PSA premium lower build kit for $84.99, blem lower for $49.99 and an MBUS rear sight for $40 and you have one sweet rifle for under $650.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not good for my wallet!! :p

·
Banned
20,016 Posts
Looks like Colt is trying to solve that cash flow problem.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Great deal but we are lucky ro have ammo at.wally world here

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
PSA is selling Colt 6720s (same rifle as the 6920 with a LW barrel,) for $799.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
PSA is selling Colt 6720s (same rifle as the 6920 with a LW barrel,) for $799.
I'm not sure what the pencil barrel is good for. Maybe I'm just ignorant.

·
Registered
29,864 Posts
I'm not sure what the pencil barrel is good for. Maybe I'm just ignorant.
Lighter rifle.

If you aren't going to do a lot of sustained rapid fire (particularly full auto), there's really no drawback to it...and they tend to have better accuracy than M4 style barrels...no silly grenade launcher cuts to muck with harmonics.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Lighter rifle.

If you aren't going to do a lot of sustained rapid fire (particularly full auto), there's really no drawback to it...and they tend to have better accuracy than M4 style barrels...no silly grenade launcher cuts to muck with harmonics.
I didn't know that. Thanks, learn something new every day.

Wouldn't the government profile barrel be more accurate after a few mags in fast succession? Or do the profiles not differ enough?
I just figured the pencil barrel would really heat up too fast, throwing accuracy after a mag dump.

·
Registered
21 Posts
LE6920 MP Edition is $850 at Grabagun. If you plan on getting any furniture it's worth it. Pencil barrel for $799 has been around all year at PSA. I'm not bothering with building them so my next after AR in 22 or 308 will be a pencil. After Xmas the MP edition will go up to $950 or so. I picked up one in FDE on sale for $899 in summer. After Black Friday (BF) the price has stayed down. The great deal was the M&P 15 Sport for $500 and change on BF.

Even though I only bought a name bullets still came out of the barrel when I pulled the trigger. I was shocked. They even went where I told em to go.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
The barrel harmonics criticism of the m4 barel is a fallacious red herring, and OF COURSE the m4 is better for f.a.!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts