Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Lots of luck trying to decypher that one. KRSITY, give us a hint. Is that a :D .................................. a :cry: ................................... or a :evil: .................................. :?:

·
Registered
823 Posts
TeamXD said:
morse code maybe? :lol:
Looks like Morse to me. Could be a long string of Es, or a shorter string of Is, or an even shorter string of Ss, or an even shorter string of Hs, or the shortest string of all - 5s.

Or some combination of the above.

--... ...-- -.. . -.- ..... -. .-. .- .--- .. --

·
Registered
452 Posts
oldmantod said:
as one stumbles along this thread they can see it doesn't take much for us Genuises going does it...

I can only imagine what would have happened if that person posted commas...
Along the same line of what I was thinking as I considered adding to the madness that is a thread that quite literally says nothing...

"Boy are we all easily ammused/distracted" :wink: :roll: :lol:

EDIT: Just was thinking about the truly great problems we could solve with all of the spare brain power..... Meaning of life, NO PROBLEM,,,,,World hunger, NO BIG DEAL,,,,, Why we need aluminum beer bottles...... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
j2fast
Why we need aluminum beer bottles
Those are fun to shoot. I've shot them empty and they jump around pretty good. Gotta try a full one (well shaken :wink: ).

Hey, there is direction to this thread after all! :D

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
hobocircus said:
j2fast
Why we need aluminum beer bottles
Those are fun to shoot. I've shot them empty and they jump around pretty good. Gotta try a full one (well shaken :wink: ).

Hey, there is direction to this thread after all! :D
Wanna do something with a can of beer??

When ya go camping and are sitting around the fire at night, place a full can of beer in the fire, preferably not directly in the flames, but in the heat. Do this while sober. Then get your drink on. After about an hour or two, the can will explode. Scares the crud out of ya, then covers ya in beer. I did this while sober to a bunch of drunk guys. Scared the crud out of them.
No drunk or sober people or animals got hurt during this prank do to the fact that I put the can o beer in a hollowed out area of a log in the vertical position.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
place a full can of beer in the fire, preferably not directly in the flames, but in the heat.
MAN DOWN!!!

·
Premium Member
10,575 Posts
JimLongley said:
TeamXD said:
morse code maybe? :lol:
Looks like Morse to me. Could be a long string of Es, or a shorter string of Is, or an even shorter string of Ss, or an even shorter string of Hs, or the shortest string of all - 5s.

Or some combination of the above.

--... ...-- -.. . -.- ..... -. .-. .- .--- .. --
7 3 D E K 5 N R A J I M

.--- .. -- --..-- .. -.-. .- -. -. --- - -.-. --- .--. -.-- .-.. .- ... - ..-- --..-- -- . -... .- -.. --..-- .. --. --- - .. -
. -.. . .-.. -.--

Ed

·
Registered
449 Posts
tec said:
Wanna do something with a can of beer??

When ya go camping and are sitting around the fire at night, place a full can of beer in the fire, preferably not directly in the flames, but in the heat. Do this while sober. Then get your drink on. After about an hour or two, the can will explode. Scares the crud out of ya, then covers ya in beer. I did this while sober to a bunch of drunk guys. Scared the crud out of them.
No drunk or sober people or animals got hurt during this prank do to the fact that I put the can o beer in a hollowed out area of a log in the vertical position.
Finally, a use for Budweiser!

[Flame suit on]

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
.--- .. -- --..-- .. -.-. .- -. -. --- - -.-. --- .--. -.-- .-.. .- ... - ..-- --..-- -- . -... .- -.. --..-- .. --. --- - .. -
. -.. . .-.. -.--

(2 Corn Dogs with mustard, 2 Tacos, Hamburger extra onions
Large Chili Cheese Fries
and a Root Beer)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts