Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up guys..just got back from the range and shot another 300 rounds thru my xdm for a total of 600..i know thats not a lot but this was only my 2nd time at the range with it..and so far no problems to report at all..i love this gun..ive been using WWB and the gun is really dirty after 300 rounds, is there anything out there that will be cleaner than the winchester that is still pretty cheap? thanks guys..i cant wait till next weekend so i can go shoot another 2 or 300 thru her!

·
Registered
708 Posts
hey whats up guys..just got back from the range and shot another 300 rounds thru my xdm for a total of 600..i know thats not a lot but this was only my 2nd time at the range with it..and so far no problems to report at all..i love this gun..ive been using WWB and the gun is really dirty after 300 rounds, is there anything out there that will be cleaner than the winchester that is still pretty cheap? thanks guys..i cant wait till next weekend so i can go shoot another 2 or 300 thru her!
Yes, Blazer Brass from Wally World. Way cleaner than WWB and costs less too. $8.97 for 50. Made by Federal. That's all I use for Target ammo. Very Clean! Don't know what kind of powder Winchester uses in the WWB, but is sure is DIRTY!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yes, Blazer Brass from Wally World. Way cleaner than WWB and costs less too. $8.97 for 50. Made by Federal. That's all I use for Target ammo. Very Clean! Don't know what kind of powder Winchester uses in the WWB, but is sure is DIRTY!
+1

i have been shooting cci blazer brass in .45 for some time now, but just shot my new XDm 9mm, 100 winchester and 100 cci bb.
the winchester was leaving "stuff" on my hand and forearm. a quick wipe (both myself and the gun), then shot teh cci bb. much cleaner. works just as good too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1

i have been shooting cci blazer brass in .45 for some time now, but just shot my new XDm 9mm, 100 winchester and 100 cci bb.
the winchester was leaving "stuff" on my hand and forearm. a quick wipe (both myself and the gun), then shot teh cci bb. much cleaner. works just as good too.
hey thanks for the responses..i picked up some blazer brass today at walmart so i'll give that a try..yea i had "stuff" all over my hand and wrist after 300 rounds of WWB..haha

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
If you can find it PMC is good stuff too. My buddy has an SR9 and he has shot nothing but Blazer Brass and PMC and it's pretty clean stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts