Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall,
I've been following the site for a month now and after your glowing reviews of the xd, I purchased a bi-tone 9. Cleaned it and lubed and took it out for a 600 round test. Gun performed flawlessly with no failures of any kind. I have always owned berettas so the trigger system took a little getting used to. However, I was very accurate(for me) with this pistol. I only have one question? Under rapid fire, the trigger failed to reset twice. Is it possible to prevent the trigger from resetting? I assume it was just me not being familiar with the trigger. All I had to do was take my finger off the trigger and it reset on both occasions. Anyhow, you guys have a great site, and I plan on spending alot of time here.

thanks

farmer

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
I also have a beretta (92F). I think you're just not used to the trigger mechanism. I'm not aware of anything that would cause it to not reset, other than you're not releasing it far enough after each shot.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
The trigger on my tactical is the same way. It has a longer reset than my service model. I've even had others try my pistol out and had the same thing happen. I may have the reset, reset someday :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts