Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a redding type S bushing sizing die for 6.5 creedmoor and a set of lee 6.5 dies- $60 shipped

Next i have a x-caliber 18” 375 raptor barrel with flutes, was in a areo AR10 upper(thinkin dpms), odin works adjustable gas block and tube, and a set of custom whidden works reloading dies for it. Including a jig for making the brass out of 308 brass. Is a super nice set that i’ve got damn near a grand into, just don’t have time anymore. -$420

I’m located in IL, and will accept payment through paypal. Feel free to ask questions thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have for sale a redding type S bushing sizing die for 6.5 creedmoor and a set of lee 6.5 dies- $60 shipped

Next i have a x-caliber 18” 375 raptor barrel with flutes, was in a areo AR10 upper(thinkin dpms), odin works adjustable gas block and tube, and a set of custom whidden works reloading dies for it. Including a jig for making the brass out of 308 brass. Is a super nice set that i’ve got damn near a grand into, just don’t have time anymore. -$420

I’m located in IL, and will accept payment through paypal. Feel free to ask questions thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am interested in the Raptor items.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts