Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received emails today (within an hour of each other) indicating the availability of XDs45 mags at both MidwayUSA and Brownells.

In the case of the latter, my August'13 order finally shipped. :D

FYI ...

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Just received emails today (within an hour of each other) indicating the availability of XDs45 mags at both MidwayUSA and Brownells.

In the case of the latter, my August'13 order finally shipped. :D

FYI ...
Yep, I just got my back order from Brownells. Midway sent me a notice also. Ebay has them coming out of the ying yang now. It's always feast or famine with some mags. That's the way some of the Smith mags are. I have 7 mags now, but may go ahead and buy 3 more so I can shoot a box without reloading. Also, when I get my XDS 45 4.0 (hurry up and release, SA), I will be flush with it as well.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 6 5-rounders inbound.

Once they arrive I will start the necessary range-work (backyard, thank goodness) that will get my upgraded XDs45 (I also installed the PRP spring kit & polished internals) back in carry rotation.

First time 'round, doing the work with just the 2 mags was a bit too much of a PITA for me, so I decided to wait until I got my extra mags.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the post. I ordered from Brownells last night, two 5 round mags. I tried MidwayUSA first, but they are on back order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts