Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I purchased this Citadel 1911 new on March 2, 2010, and it’s spent most of the time since in my safe. I’ve shot a total of 400 rounds and the pistol is extremely accurate and reliable.

The mainspring housing has been upgraded from the stock cheap polymer to an alloy Fusion chainlink housing. It’s an excellent quality part and matches the pistol very nicely. I’ve also added the Hogue grips as can be seen from the photos.

Aside from those two upgrades the pistol is completely stock. Included in the purchase is the pistol, 4 x 8 round magazines (2 ACT, 2 Chip McCormick Shooting Star), manual, proof spent casing, and hard case.

Features:
5” Barrel
Flared Ejection Port
Full-length Guide Rod
Front and Rear Wide Cocking Serrations
Skeletonized Hammer and Trigger
Extended Beavertail Grip Safety
Extended Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
Beveled Mag Well
Hogue Overmold Rubber Grips
Fusion Firearms Chainlink Mainspring Housing
2 ACT Magazines upgraded with Wilson spring & follower
2 Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazines
Hard Case

Price is $450 or make offer. Shipping is $20 from my FFL to yours.

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Man, what a good deal. Too tight right now, also. Or Id jump on it. It won't be for sale long.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have to do my best to resist. I want that.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I just had to make an offer, I will take good care of her.:pthanks

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just had to make an offer, I will take good care of her.:pthanks
Sold! Thanks for buying! As an added bonus, if you would consider it that, I found the factory wood grips. They're nothing special, but they originally came with the gun. I didn't mention it when I first listed because for some strange reason I could only find 1 of them.

If you really want it, I can throw in the crappy polymer MSH too. I have no use for it and the only reason I still have it is I'm too lazy to move it 10' from my desk to my trashcan. ;-)

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Congrats to you both. That's how its supposed to work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts