Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always steered away from bitone pistols. To me they just look unfinished , I now must eat my words. Picked up a Springfield Lightweight loaded Bitone because it was a great deal and just had the hankering for a new gun. I currently have 3 other Springfield's so it was a must have. What does everyone else think go bitone ? Since picked up , changed out Punisher grips and added grip tape to front strap

You might say i have a shooting addiction , I currently shoot a XD40 for USPSA and try to get 200 + rounds down range a week and shoot in about 3 events a month. As for the 1911, i shot maybe 100 rds the day i picked it up then another 150 in a match on saturday and between the last two days another 250. Ouch , 500 rounds in the last 7 days

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm not really a fan of bi-tones either but that is a nice looking 1911

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the club. I love my Champion. I sent it to Springfield and they installed lower Trijicon NS to hit point of aim rather than do the six o'clock deal. They also replaced the extractor, replaced the barrel and refinished the slide for me. ALL under warranty. I paid ABSOLUTELY nothing. Now, It fires EXACTLY the way I want it to. I love my SA1911. Good choice. And looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts