Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a .460 Rowland conversion? Im thinking about getting one for a (possible) XD45. I would need the 5in barrel for it too work. Any thoughts?

.460 Rowland

·
Registered
5,861 Posts
King Arthur had one. Don't know if it was the same manufacturer. It was,..... what's the opposite of 'good'? YMMV, though.

I forget if it was in the XD 45 subforum or the Gunsmithing sub forum.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I seem to.remember someone doing a .460 conversion a while ago. It was a jam-o-matic, which is unfortunate because this would be a cool setup.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Wild West Guns in Alaska. About $139.00. King Arthur had nothing but problems with his kit, and sent the whole thing back. Apparently the .460 rounds don't like to feed from the mags well and jams after 1 or 2 rounds.

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yikes! I don't think I'll be jumping in on this conversion anytime soon! I was really hopeing for this to be a good one... :-x
Though I have been reading good things about the 1911 conversion. May go that route...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Is the 460 the only conversion available? Id really like a 9mm conversion but I cant seem to find anything anywhere other than this 460 kit. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a message from Johnny Rowland telling me the XDM pistol already have a conversion for them in the 460R. Anyone tried this out??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts