Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's no way in hell the XD ACP is going to shelve my USP45, but if they come out with a subcompact model, it would surely be my CCW choice.

This seems like a likely possibility. Anyone heard anything? 9-10 round capacity maybe? Man I would be all over that...

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Might happen, might not. The GAP only came out in service and tactical versions for some reason. We'll have to see.

I'm happy for all the XD45ACP fans, but I am staying with my 9s. 8)

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Slow down, grasshopper.

We're still taking in the fact that an XD in the great 45ACP caliber is a reality.

Lets not get too choosy too soon.

- Brickboy240

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
A big reason I feel we didn't get a 3" GAP is due to let's face it, there is less demand for 3" models, add in a less popular round, add those two up and you'd end up with a fairly small userbase. This probably holds true with 357 sig.

Due to the popularity of 45ACP I don't doubt that we'll have all three sizes available.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
For CC...It has to be single stack or it isn't carried. There is talk of a single stack Kel-Tec P-11 coming out...That's my focus right now.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Frenchy said:
For CC...It has to be single stack or it isn't carried. There is talk of a single stack Kel-Tec P-11 coming out...That's my focus right now.
That's pretty far from the truth. I'm not sure if you're talking about just .45ACP or all double stacks in general, but either way I'd have to disagree. Tons of people carry the Glock 30 which holds 10rds double stack. I carry a G23 which is 13+1 .40, and on occasion I carry my 9mm service model XD.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
glfpunk said:
Frenchy said:
That's pretty far from the truth. I'm not sure if you're talking about just .45ACP or all double stacks in general, but either way I'd have to disagree. Tons of people carry the Glock 30 which holds 10rds double stack. I carry a G23 which is 13+1 .40, and on occasion I carry my 9mm service model XD.
Pretty sure he's just talking about himself.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
NiK said:
glfpunk said:
Frenchy said:
I was!...Y'all can carry what you please. :wink:

·
Registered
65 Posts
polloi said:
... but if they come out with a subcompact model...
Why do you want a subcompact? What is wrong with just a normal compact?

I think they should make a compact in 45acp and 10mm. I think you need the pinkey on the grip to be able to control the extra recoil. An in between 3.5" barrel would also be nice. I think they should leave the sub's to the smaller rounds and not shrink the big guns too much. It would give them a wider range of guns that would appeal to more people.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Frenchy said:
NiK said:
glfpunk said:
Frenchy said:
I was!...Y'all can carry what you please. :wink:
Ok, I follow you now. Sometimes it just takes me a minute or two.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts