Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just where I live or does it seem to be its hard to find a standard config 45 tac? Before the xdm 45 came out they were all over the place. But not now. My local shops told me they can order whatever I want and get it easily but I dont wanna order with out at least a reference point. Its beem a long time since I held an xd in 45. I remember not minding the grip size but I cant remember exactly so if anyone here could compare it to the xdm 45 with either the small or medium back strap that would be great, as ive handled them quite a bit lately. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used the search before I posted but didnt find anything. I'll try again

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Bass Pro shop near my house has them in stock most of the time. I own one, it's a great gun.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a 45 tactical that I've pumped at least 4-5K rounds through in one years time. Fantastic gun. I did PRP trigger myself and a SS solid guide rod. It's now my favorite handgun.
Email John:
http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xd-firearms-sale/155887-sale-new-xds-xdms-mn-will-ship-thunderjohn.html

$519 tactical, 45 acp, shipped to your FFL, Black or OD. $50 for Bi-tone and $90 for trijicon sights.
I've not bought from him but many have on this forum and have been happy.
YMMV

They have tacticals at our local gun superstore for about the same price but have to pay sales tax. With John you have to pay for local FFL transfer... For me its a wash unless John has something the local superstore does not. I have asked for Quotes from John and gotten a response usually within hours of the request. Impressive in that respect. I might give him a jingle for a 1911 Range officer as they are made of un-obtainium recently...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts