Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could buy magazines for my 45 ACP tactical that held more than 10 rounds. If so, how many will it hold.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Outdoor Forums mobile app

·
Registered
42 Posts
The standard capacity magazine for the XD-45 Tactical holds 13 rounds. They seem to be a bit scarce right now, but I am sure they will come back in stock eventually. Most other magazines seem to be returning to ordinary stock levels.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have some extra 13 round mags I might let go. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Palmetto State Armory. Got mine quick. Their communication sucks though. I never received a confirmation email or shipping notification. I'd post the link, but the whole 10 post count thing...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Outdoor Forums mobile app

·
Registered
64 Posts
Palmetto State Armory. Got mine quick. Their communication sucks though. I never received a confirmation email or shipping notification. I'd post the link, but the whole 10 post count thing...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Outdoor Forums mobile app
PSA sucks to deal with... if you ever have a problem it'll really leave a sour taste in your mouth because their CS is a joke... They're slow... Took a week to ship my last ammo order... Took two weeks to ship my 6.8 BCG. But for some reason I still buy from them.... their Prices are usually great and they often run a free shipping deal.

That said my LGS has the 13rd-ers for $25... and I'm happy to support a local business.

Never dealt with Botach, what's so bad?

·
Registered
92 Posts
If NJ passes law I've got 4 13 rounders I'll sell you(brand new) for a reasonable price. Might even just trade your 10's for my 13's. Just waiting on the Gov.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have never had a problem with PSA. Possibly because I live two hours away from their nearest retail outlet and drive by it at least once every couple of months.

·
Registered
122 Posts
No way I would send my money to Botach.
I ordered two magazines for my xd .45, had them 4 days later. Factory original, brand new. I have no complaints about this company.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have never had a problem with PSA. Possibly because I live two hours away from their nearest retail outlet and drive by it at least once every couple of months.
I just don't understand why it takes them so long to process orders on verified in stock items. Two weeks for a BCG to process especially one not in high demand... 6.8 isn't that popular... when they shipped it I had it in 3 days... but man I was just peev'd I had a complete 6.8 rifle minus the bcg and I ordered all the parts at the same time. They promised it would ship "tomorrow" like 3 times... the last time I asked for an upgrade to overnight and they didn't like that idea at all... but they did also ship it the next day after that phonecall. I had orders at brownells, midway, directly from Yankee hill, lanbo's armory, and even eBay and had them all before psa shipped. I just order well In advance from PSA now. They haven't completely lost me yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
0 Posts
If NJ passes law I've got 4 13 rounders I'll sell you(brand new) for a reasonable price. Might even just trade your 10's for my 13's. Just waiting on the Gov.
I am so glad I moved out if NJ but if Christie doesn't veto this he has no chance at running for president.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I won't vote for that fat RINO even if he does.
Good, we will be much better of with Hilary. I never thought I would vote for Romney but it's the lesser of two evils thing.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Good, we will be much better of with Hilary. I never thought I would vote for Romney but it's the lesser of two evils thing.
I don't care if we do. They (GOP) put up Rino's the last two times and they lost anyway. I won't compromise my beliefs anymore. Won't see much difference between Hitlery and fat ass anyway. I'll vote 3rd party.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Jeb Bush seems to be edging in on Christie. Lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 26 Posts